One of the most reputed island hopping tours in El Nido, Tour A is definitely a must-do!
Tour A Itinerary:
El Nido Island Hopping Tour A includes the following destinations:
- Big Lagoon (or) Small Lagoon
- Secret Lagoon
- Shimizu Island
- 7 Commando Beach
This public (group-open) tour A is operated by our partners in El Nido, to whom the remaining balance will have to be settled before starting the tour.
Important note: There is now an environmental user fee (entrance fee) of P200 per person for each lagoon aside from the Eco-Tourism Development Fee, as implemented by the Department of Environmental and Natural Resources – Protected Area Management Board (DENR-PAMB). These additional payments will be made to the implementing government agencies offices like DENR-PAO and Tourism Department local office.
- ETDF: P200 per person (Tourism Office)
- Big or Small lagoon Environmental User Fee: P200 per person (DENR-PAO)
Your Booking Includes:
- Lunch Buffet
- Drinking Water
- Mask and Snorkel
To confirm your booking, you’ll only need to make a deposit of P400 per person. The remaining balance will have to be settled in cash to at our partner organizer’s office in El Nido before the tour. In order to proceed to your online booking, you must choose a date and indicate the number of total number of persons you’re booking for. Once your order proceeded, you will receive a receipt containing your unique booking number to present before your tour.
Kayak Rental in Big Lagoon and Small Lagoon:
There are kayak rental services available in Big and Small Lagoon. In case you would like to avail such kayak rentals, think about bringing some cash with you on the tour as these optional kayak rentals are not included in the tour package. Here are the usual rate offered by the renters:
Please note that the renters are not affiliated to our company and that we have no control over the prices they offer for such rentals. These rates may also change between the time of your booking and the time of your tour.
Booking Tours on Unavailable Dates:
As a travel agency specialised in privates tours and northern Palawan expeditions, we may set some date as unavailable during the busiest times of the year to focus on these activities. If the date you’re looking for isn’t available here are two alternatives:
– Booking a Private Tour A: Exploring the Bacuit Bay with a private tour is the absolute best way to do it! You can choose among our options to avoid the crowds, you decide of how long you want to stay in each destinations and of course, you get a boat for your group only. To learn more and book a private Tour A, just click here.
– Booking another Public Tour A: If you prefer to book a public tour, we recommend checking on Tikigo. On this page, you’ll be able to search and find local organisers in El Nido and book your public tour A online with them.
Tour A is one of the most popular in El Nido! It will bring your to beautiful lagoons and beaches, where you can relax, swim and snorkel to discover the colorful fauna of El Nido. To get the full description of this island hopping tour, you can read this page: